Saturday, January 27, 2007

I forget

Wanted to say something about son's achievement at school yesterday. But there was such a kafuffle getting onto the blog -- because Google decided to switch us bloggers all over to Beta whether we liked it or not, after which I couldn't log back on -- I've forgotten what I was doing to say.

There must be a reason for 'Old Blogger', for bloggers who are old and short on memory power and who want life kept simple.

Digital clocks are OK so long as the instructions on the display aren't so small I can't read them, for example.

My son's clock-CD player-radio was broken and we bought him a new one. The writing is so small on the display and the buttons so minute for my fat fingers I find it very difficult to get it to do what I want.

There's the trouble these days with young prime ministers, young politicians, young designers, they don't realize what life is like -- going to be like for them in years to come -- when life, vision and touch all get a bit fuzzy.

And you know, those letters they make you identify before adding a comment on a blog like this, it's hellish difficult to make out sometimes.

Padding things out here. Still can't remember the idea behind my original post!

No comments: